Official Show Name
Below you will find various marketing tools to help you promote your partnership with Atlanta Eats via social media.
Restaurant Certificate Giveaways
Should you receive any questions about the show specifically from any media, we ask that you refrain from commenting and direct all inquiries to Jorge Hernandez.
All press releases that reference Atlanta Eats must be submitted for approval by our marketing and PR teams. Please address the contacts below. Materials received will require 24-hours in order to obtain approvals from all appropriate personnel.
Following are key talking points to keep in mind when speaking with the media:
- Each week, Atlanta Eats will go to different restaurants to sample signature dishes, interact with chefs, guests, general manager’s and local food legends. It is the only multi-media platform to give food lovers, fans and enthusiasts their fill of what’s happening in the Atlanta dining scene.
- Co-founded by Steak Shapiro, one of the city’s most visible media personalities and a well-known food guy, along with former 790 The Zone marketing and sales guy, Cody Hicks.
- Through television, digital and social media, Atlanta Eats supports the local restaurant industry by educating locals and tourists about the value of Atlanta as a food destination.
- The program is designed to promote Atlanta’s amazing dining scene through multiple platforms:
- Television: 60-minute television segments on Peachtree TV every Saturday at 7:00 pm & Sunday at 10:30 am as well as back-to-back 30-minute “Daily Special” segments on Peachtree TV every Monday-Friday at 9:00 am
- Digital: Video-driven web content
- Social Media: Leverage Atlanta’s online food buzz
- The show is for passionate food lovers – even those who don’t know it yet. Every week, Atlanta Eats will reveal new cravings to Atlanta foodies.
- Get ready to nosh Atlanta! It’s entertaining and informative, engaging and interactive. It’s Atlanta Eats!
Atlanta Eats Contact